the Shelter is:
South Snohomish County
GET THE CURRENT FORECAST HERE
The South Snohomish County Emergency Cold Weather Shelter is a volunteer run organization that provides a warm place to sleep and a hot meal to anyone when nights are cold.
We provide homeless individuals with safety, warmth, a full stomach and most of all, hospitality and compassion.
We provide volunteers with a sense of purpose and a better understanding of homelessness.
How the shelter works
- Shelter opens on nights with weather below 34 degrees
- The shelter is unavailable on Wednesdays due to the lack of a team
- Guests may arrive by car and parking is available
- Guests may be dropped off by police, ambulance, taxi, or a friend BUT the vehicle driver must check in personally
- Walk ins are not permitted
- Anyone with non-prescription drugs, alcohol, or drug paraphernalia will not be allowed in
Pick Up #1 @ 8:15pm
Lynnwood City Hall on 44th Ave
Pick Up #2 @ 8:20pm
196th St Westbound Bus Stop Just West of Hwy 99
Pick Up #3 @ 8:35pm
Value Village Sign on Highway 99 @ 172th St Lynnwood
Maple Park Church
LATE ACCESS TONIGHT