Until Nov 2020
the Shelter is:
South Snohomish County
GET THE CURRENT FORECAST HERE
The South Snohomish County Emergency Cold Weather Shelter is a volunteer run organization that provides a warm place to sleep and a hot meal to anyone when nights are cold.
We provide homeless individuals with safety, warmth, a full stomach and most of all, hospitality and compassion.
We provide volunteers with a sense of purpose and a better understanding of homelessness.
How the shelter works
- Shelter opens on nights with weather below 34 degrees
- Guests may arrive by car and parking is available
- Guests may be dropped off by police, ambulance, taxi, or a friend BUT the vehicle driver must check in personally
- Walk ins are not permitted
- Anyone with non-prescription drugs, alcohol, or drug paraphernalia will not be allowed in
Shelter opens at 7:00PM except for Wednesdays, when we open at 9:00PM
Pick up #1: 6:45pm, Bethesda Lutheran Church, 23406 56th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace (8:30pm on WED)
Pick up #2: 7:00pm, Lynnwood City Hall, 19100 44th Ave W, Lynnwood (8:45pm on WED)
Pick up #3: 7:10pm, Westbound bus stop on 196th at James Village, Lynnwood (8:50pm on WED)
Pick up #4: 7:35pm, Value Village SIGN on west side of Hwy 99 at 172nd, Lynnwood (9:10pm on WED)